Terms and Conditions
All Sales Final
Strictly T’s appreciates your business and wants you satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in our work, but understand occasionally there are reasons to exchange an order. We will only replace defective items for one of the following reasons:
- The blank product is materially flawed (holes, tears, etc.)
- The decoration quality (screen printing, embroidery, etc.) is not of a commercially acceptable level
Production time may vary, dependent on in-stock availability of an item and or the volume of orders in house due to the time of the year. We will make every attempt to complete your order in compliance with our standard policy. However, Strictly T’s cannot be held responsible for industry-wide stock shortages or delays in stock shipments. Production time is based on the day of approval of art. Standard time is 7-10 business days from approval of art. Rush services are available upon request. For 3 Day rush please see specific guidelines for that service.
- Shipping cost includes insurance fees as specified by the carrier. A packaging and handling charge will be added to all orders.
- Products will be shipped from our factory via the best available carrier and route. Standard shipping of orders is by UPS Ground service. However, shipping method and carrier will be determined based on the weight of your order and required delivery date.
- Strictly T’s makes every attempt to accurately estimate your shipping cost at the time of your order. The customer is responsible for ACTUAL shipping costs as determined by the carrier.
- Strictly T’s is not responsible for delays in shipping of orders which have left our factory. Merchandise damaged in transit will be replaced.
- Drop shipping is available. Contact Strictly T’s for details.
- Shipping of international orders will be quoted on a per order basis. The customer is responsible for all export documentation and applicable fees.
Strictly T’s Inc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time. Strictly T’s Inc. reserves the right to substitute similar items in the case of out of stock items and back order issues.
Returns and Cancellations
Cancellations, order changes or corrections on orders will NOT be accepted once production has started. Please review all communications and proofs carefully. Custom imprinted items ARE NOT RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE. If Strictly T’s Inc. is in error on your order we will reprint and ship your order at no cost to you. Strictly T’s Inc. is not responsible for any consequential damages as result of an error.
Garment sizing can vary amongst manufacturers and styles. If you need sizing information, you can reference our Online sizing charts available on link for each item for more information. Strictly T’s is not responsible for the purchase of incorrect sizes.
Customer supplied items to be decorated
Strictly T’s is not responsible for misprints or damaged goods. Break down of screens or stencils, machine malfunction are rare, but can happen. We will not replace or reimburse for damaged goods.
- Please supply ALL information requested on our Request & Contact Forms.
- Choose your payment option – credit card, money order, personal check or company check. See Payment Options below for more information.
- No payment is required at time of Quote Request. Strictly T’s will contact you directly by phone or e-mail for further information.
- 50% Payment is required on all orders placed before any proofs are created or product is ordered.
- Full payment of the balance due is required before any orders are shipped or picked up.
Standard artwork and screen charge includes the cost of one proof. Please specify how you would like to receive your proof in the “Send Proof Via” section of the order form.
- Orders requiring additional proofs will be charged a $7.50 fee per proof, after the first proof.
- Standard production time is 7-10 business days from the time we receive your approval.
When viewing the invoice, click on the image or images in the invoice to see your proof.
- If APPROVED, Click “Approve” button at the top left of the order and type in your name.
- If NOT approved, Reply to this email with changes you would like made.
A 50% Deposit is required before any products are ordered.
Due to individual monitor settings, the items and imprint colors may not represent true colors. The image size shown on the items are scaled to the best of our ability to represent what the finish product will look like. Registration tolerance 1/16″. Some fine lines and/or details may be lost during the printing process. Not all items will be shown in proofs if imprint is the same on all items. Any gradient shading will print as a dot pattern. The proofs that are sent are mock ups and do not represent the actual screen printing, embroidery or award. They are to confirm image colors and locations of printing, embroidery or award.
Orders will NOT be placed into production without FINAL PROOF APPROVAL, no exceptions. Standard production time is 7-10 business days. Production times begin AFTER PROOF APPROVAL is received.
PLEASE NOTE: By submitting approval, you are confirming that all the information in the order and artwork are correct, including: Artwork, Layout, Spelling, Colors, etc.
Approval of the proof (via email or phone) acknowledges that it is correct and supersedes all previous sets of proofs and/or specifications related to this order. Remember: If a mistake is printed that you have approved, all reprint costs will be at the cost of the client. Strictly T’s Inc / Route 75 Imprints is not responsible for errors or mistakes printed on approved proofs. Please proof read carefully!
If for any reason, you want to make changes to your order after the original approval has been given, you will be responsible for all additional charges.
- The colors shown on our website are for reference only. The colors you see will depend on your monitor and may be slightly different from the actual colors of the products as computer monitors do not display accurate color. Accurate color CANNOT be guaranteed based on these swatches. If exact color is an issue please contact us regarding delivery of an imprinted color sample.
- We will have no liability whether for damages, return of merchandise for credit or otherwise, as a result of any variances between the appearance of colors and or graphics displayed on your monitor and on any finished product purchased by you from our website.
- Imprint apparel is washing machine safe. However we recommend that items be turned inside out and washed in cold water. Tumble dry low inside out as well.
- Variations in materials and color pigments may result in variations in imprint colors. These variations must be considered acceptable. A registration variance of +/- 1/32? may occur with multiple color imprinting. This variance must be considered acceptable.
- Multiple color imprinting varies for each item. Please call or e-mail for specific details.
Re-orders/ Repeat orders
- Exact duplicate reorders placed within 30 days of original order will not be charged a $30.00 screen/art charge.
- Exact imprint color and product cannot be guaranteed on repeat orders.
Out of stock and substitute items
All prices and production information are based on in-stock availability. Strictly T’s reserves the right to substitute comparable items to complete an order. Customers will be notified if such substitution is necessary.
Samples – General
- Strictly T’s would be happy to send you an unprinted sample of any in-stock item. A $10.00 shipping charge applies for each sample item.
- Generic imprinted samples are also available. It is NOT possible to specify colors, images, names or print styles for any imprinted sample. A $10.00 shipping charge applies for each sample item.
If exact color, placement and imprinting are essential for your order we recommend a pre-production proof. These are available for $60.00 per item.
Copyright/ Trademark Laws
Strictly T’s assumes that supplied artwork submitted for reproduction is submitted in full compliance with laws governing copyright and trademarks. When placing orders purchasers agree not to hold Strictly T’s responsible or any damages, costs and/or expenses arising under these laws as a result of our use of artwork.
Third Party sites
Strictly T’s may provide links to Web sites operated by other entities as a convenience to you and for informational purposes unrelated to Strictly T’s. If you use any such link, you acknowledge that you will be leaving this site to visit another. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. Strictly T’s expressly disclaims any responsibility, liability, warranty or representation regarding any linked site or the information, materials, content, products or services contained in or provided by such site. Moreover, providing such a link in no way implies that Strictly T’s endorses or adopts any information, articles, products, services, or other materials appearing on or provided by the linked site, and Strictly T’s expressly disclaims any such endorsement.
Payment Options – Credit Card
- Strictly T’s accepts Visa and MasterCard for payments by credit card. Select the “Credit Card” button in the “Choose Payment Option” section of the order form.
- Strictly T’s will contact you directly, by phone, with a total cost for your order. We will take your credit card information at this time.
Payment – Money Order
- Strictly T’s accepts bank and postal Money Orders as payment.
- Strictly T’s will contact you directly, by phone or e-mail, with a total cost for your order. Please submit this amount in the form of a bank or postal money order via US Mail.
Payment – Personal Check
- Strictly T’s accepts personal checks as payment.
- Payments remitted by personal check must include a daytime phone number. Strictly T’s will contact you directly, by phone or e-mail, with a total cost for your order. Please submit this amount in the form of a personal check via US Mail.
Payment – Company Check
- Strictly T’s accepts company checks as payment.
- Payments remitted by company check must include a daytime phone number. Strictly T’s will contact you directly, by phone or e-mail, with a total cost for your order. Please submit this amount in the form of a company check via US Mail.
Payment – Sales Tax
New York State residents will be charged 8.75% sales tax. If you are exempt from paying sales tax please provide a copy of your tax exempt certificate. No sales tax will be added to shipments made to other states. Tax is charged on an entire order including amounts charged for shipping and handling.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.